Welcome to the Patient Infection and Infusion Care Center – also known as the PIIC Center.
Dr. Donna O’Neill has been providing care to the Jackson community for over twenty-five years.
Dr. Vivek Kak joined her in 2005. He was named Jackson’s Doctor of the Year in 2016. Currently he is the program director of the internal medicine residency program.
We are independent providers and cost far less than hospital based care. There are no facility fees with treatment provided in our outpatient infusion center.
Our goal has always been to put the patient first.
We are providing high quality care in a comfortable home like environment. Typically, we are the lowest cost provider for outpatient infusion therapy.
- Open 7 days a week, even on holidays
- Physician on site at all times
- Flexible appointment times
- If needed, same day service
- Easy to arrange for providers' offices and case managers
- Participate with all insurances
- Preferred site of care for many insurance companies
- Assist in finding grants and patient assistance programs
- No facility fees
- Modern, convenient, comfortable facility
- Easy, free parking with covered drop off
- Specialized and compassionate infusion nurses
- Continuity of care
We participate with all!